Sew grow clothes designed to grow with your children and last more than one season. Vêtements pour se transformer en. Ropa para crecer en. Oдежда для выращивания в. Kleidung hineinwachsen.

RTW vs Home made

There is one thing that I have been mulling over in my head for some while and I'm not sure if I'm way off base, but here goes. Years ago there was always a fear that clothing made at home, looked home made...crime of crimes, oh my golly gosh. Twas not a good thing okay!!

Peter Alexander clothing designed for use inside houses, but invariable being worn in mall near you


But I don't know whether its my increasing blindness, or greater level of personal sewing skills or and here is the nub of the issue, that the RTW clothing is not being made as well as it was. Why? because I can't tell what is home made and I'm wondering if I'm preferring  home made in most times as its actually better quality fabric and fit.

What do you reckon?


Kind regards Liz